Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

Antique Show / Flea Market Tomorrow!

I've been getting ready for the Merchant Square Antique Show and Flea Market in Chandler, AZ. Here's a peek at a few of my piles (lots more work still to do before we load up at 4am tomorrow!)



All of these items will be available tomorrow at 1509 N. Arizona Ave. Chandler, AZ 85225.  The outdoor show officially starts at Saturday, March 23rd at 7am and ends at 2pm, however there are always a few early birds.  The store, which is arizona's largest antiques and home decor superstore will open at 9am and every space will have at least a 10% discount.  If you're in the area, you don't want to miss this!  We usually sell out by the end of the day, so come early for best selection.  Hope to see you there.  Love, Kelly.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Laura I love your stuff! I'm loving the "it is well with my soul" piece. I want one!! That song makes me cry every time! It was so nice meeting you at your parents house a few weeks ago. This is Matthew's friend Monique :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to the Antique show and bought the "Believe there is Good in the World" pallet sign. A friend of mine is interested in getting one in bright blue and one in bright pretty green lettering. Is it possible to get a couple made?

    Erin Woods
    Cell 480-390-9957 (u can text me 2)

    ReplyDelete